AIP Management (AIP) is looking for an Associate to strengthen its investment team.
AIP is an independent investment manager that originates from PKA AIP, originally established in 2012. AIP advises institutional investors in relation to investments in energy and infrastructure assets in Europe and the USA.
AIP is a growing organisation consisting of 21 employees and is characterised by an ambitious and entrepreneurial work environment, where we take joint responsibility for the development of the business. The team has extensive experience from investment banking, transaction advisory and consulting, infrastructure and energy corporations, and private equity funds. Over the past six years, AIP has invested approximately EUR 3 billion across 10 assets within offshore wind, onshore wind, biomass, solar, gas, and telecom. The ambition for the coming years is to invest EUR 600 million annually.
The increased investment volume calls for additional support in analysing and executing transactions. We are therefore looking for an ambitious Associate to join our investment team.
You can read more about AIP at aipmanagement.dk.
As an Associate, you will be part of the investment team whose purpose it is to identify, analyse and execute investments in energy and infrastructure in Europe and the USA. The job will cover all phases of the investment process from screening and analysis of potential investments to active participation in the due diligence phase. You will work closely with our experienced team members and thereby build a solid base of knowledge and competencies within infrastructure investment processes.
The primary tasks include:
- Identification and screening of investment opportunities and management of the investment pipeline
- Preparation of commercial analyses, presentations and valuations
- Participation in investment processes including commercial, financial, legal, and technical due diligence, in collaboration with the team as well as external experts and advisors
- Contribute to transaction negotiations
- Active involvement in asset management after the investment process has ended
In addition, you are expected to contribute in and take responsibility for internal business development projects.
The job will entail travel activities in the order of 10-20 days per year.
The ideal candidate:
- Top of your class in terms of academic results
- 1-2 years of post-graduate experience from corporate finance, management consulting, or private equity
- Strong on numeracy and analytical skills (including Excel and financial modelling)
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Strong ability to work independently while still adopting a collaborative mind-set and keeping a companywide perspective
- Recognised as a trusted advisor by executive management as well as the individual senior executive
If you wish to be considered for the position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Johan Bernt Nordang on telephone +45 2034 0449 or email email@example.com.