Garland & Tranquility
Garland and Tranquility are two solar generation assets situated in California, United States. They have a combined capacity of 410MW and consist of more than 1.7 million solar panels. The two assets became operational in 2016 and combined they provide renewable electricity to 100,000 Californian households every year.
PKA and PenSam hold a 49% equity stake with Southern Power owning the remaining 51%